Our mission is to partner with you to attract quality employees,
help them retire with dignity, and share your fiduciary responsibility.
We help you live your dreams
and achieve your financial goals
by managing the risk of your investment plan
Why I Became
What Sets Us Apart
Our business model is designed for greater transparency and increased due diligence, leading to a higher level of trust for our clients. AGF Advisors is not a broker; rather it is organized as an Independent Registered Investment Advisor. As such it is legally required to follow the Fiduciary Standard whose primary duties are loyalty and acting in the best interest of the client. Thus AGF does not charge commissions or earn transaction fees; instead we work on a flat fee basis to provided unbiased advice to help you reach your goals.
AGF Advisors is primarily focused on benefit plans and works with high visibility clients like the Los Angeles Country Club and the world famous Magic Castle in Hollywood. Providing a competitive benefits package while Read More
Why Work with Us
- Over 25 years experience in financial services and retirement plans
- Proven results for our high visibility retirement plan sponsor clients
- Award winning bilingual employee education Read More
- Comprehensive consulting services Read More
- Unbiased advice with our fee based not commission model
- Fiduciary responsibility under the Investment Advisors Act of 1940
- Reduced health benefit cost via a synergistic approach with our health benefit consultant partner
If you had the luxury to decide how to spend your day, what would you be doing? We help you get there with an individualized financial plan that fits your goals and risk tolerance,
giving you peace of mind.
Why Work with Us
- We have over 25 years of experience in financial services and helping people plan for their future.
- We make the process easy by helping you define your goals and take an
inventory of your current situation; from there we design a comprehensive
financial plan which we implement and monitor so you can relax and focus
on other things.
- We provide a higher level of due diligence, as Registered Investment
Advisors are legally required to act in the best interest of their clients.
Sign up for our Upcoming Webinar
Managing your 401(k) Cost Burden – Understanding the components that make up the overall cost of your 401(k) plan is key to managing cost… Read More
Financial Planning-Easy Budgeting Form. Budgeting and saving is the beginning of any financial plan. We make it easy to get started with our simple-to-use budgeting form and our Savings Challenge reminder card.
AGF Advisors Business Description
Carla Martinez is the owner and director of
AGF Advisors, a Registered Investment
Advisor based in Laguna Beach, CA, focusing
on the needs of retirement plan sponsors
with a diverse workforce and the financial
planning needs of individuals. Read More
- Carla provides training for the Golden State Chapter of CMAA Webinar Series
- Guide for Retirement Plan Sponsors
- Nobel prize winners’ research result on financial markets
- Is your financial advisor friend or foe?
- Easy 401(k) Review
- Meeting your Fiduciary Responsibilities
- DOL’s New Fee Disclosure and Documentation
- Guide to Retirement
Laguna Beach, Ca 92651