We help women and creative individuals envision their financial goals and insurance needs and work together to achieve them.
We help you determine the right insurance coverage for your current lifestyle and understand all your Medicare options.
Why I Became
What Sets Us Apart
We offer all financial services under one convenient roof including financial planning, investment management and insurance. Unlike the large financial institutions where you are often a small fish in a big pond, we work with a small client base so that we can give your unique situation more attention and time. Our business model is designed for greater transparency and increased due diligence, leading to a higher level of trust for our clients.
AGF Advisors is an independent Registered Investment Advisor and as such it is legally required to follow the Fiduciary Standard whose primary duties are loyalty and acting in the best interest of our client. As such, we are not tied to any product or service provider so we can bring a universe of solutions to fit your needs. We are also independent insurance brokers and unlike the national insurance commercials hosted by celebrities, we are experts in your local area, so we can provide better results for your insurance needs.
If you had the luxury to decide how to spend your day, what would you be doing? We help you get there with an individualized financial plan that fits your goals and risk tolerance, giving you peace of mind.
Why work with us!
- We have over 25 years of experience in financial services and helping people plan for their future.
- We make the process easy by helping you define your goals and take an
inventory of your current situation; from there we design a comprehensive
financial plan which we implement and monitor so you can relax and focus
on other things.
- We provide a higher level of due diligence, as Registered Investment
Advisors are legally required to act in the best interest of their clients.
Ensuring your health and financial security and that of your family is always important especially in retirement that’s why it a good idea to review and update your insurance coverage to make sure it’s appropriate for your current life style and financial situation.
Medicare insurance can be complicated to understand and to coordinate with employer based health plans. We help you understand your options so that you feel confident about your future:
Why work with us!
- We review your Medicare coverage and eligibility and make recommendations.
- We review your life insurance policy to be sure you have the appropriate coverage.
- We help you investigate whether to purchase long-term care insurance.
Sign up for our Upcoming Webinar
Managing your 401(k) Cost Burden – Understanding the components that make up the overall cost of your 401(k) plan is key to managing cost… Read More
Financial Planning-Easy Budgeting Form. Budgeting and saving is the beginning of any financial plan. We make it easy to get started with our simple-to-use budgeting form and our Savings Challenge reminder card.
Carla Martinez is the owner and director of AGF Advisors, a Registered Investment Advisor and insurance broker with locations in Hacienda Heights and Laguna Beach, California. We’re focused on the needs of women, the creative community, and benefit plan sponsors with a diverse workforce. Read More
- Carla provides training for the Golden State Chapter of CMAA Webinar Series
- Guide for Retirement Plan Sponsors
- Nobel prize winners’ research result on financial markets
- Is your financial advisor friend or foe?
- Easy 401(k) Review
- Meeting your Fiduciary Responsibilities
- DOL’s New Fee Disclosure and Documentation
- Guide to Retirement